I’ve worked with the team at Sheffield Hallam University on and off for many years now. Like many of my clients, they bring me in as an extra pair of hands during busy times, confident that I’m experienced enough to be able to hit the ground running, offering real support without anyone having to hold my hand.
I’ve taken on a huge number of projects for the team, including:
- Scriptwriting for various videos and producing a promotional film
- Interviewing over 75 undergraduate and postgraduate students and writing articles about their SHU experience
- Managing media consent forms and photographing my student subjects
- Copywriting for countless marketing emails and social media ads
- Producing a marketing handbook to support staff working on international events
- Writing more than 50 course descriptions
- Developing on and offline campaign materials to support SHU’s exchanges and study abroad programmes
- Rewriting the international section of the SHU website
- Writing a collection of articles highlighting the work being done within the Law Department to reunite refugees with their families
It’s always a real pleasure to work with the team at SHU – and as the projects are so diverse, it’s never less than fascinating!